A structural analog of MXE (methoxetamine), MXiPr is a synthetic research chemical used for its dissociative, hallucinogenic, and stimulant properties. It’s a member of the substituted arylcyclohexylamine class of drugs, which makes it closely related to both ketamine and PCP (phencyclidine).
The origins of MXiPr are shrouded in mystery as its inception remains unknown. In late 2020, it emerged as a research chemical available for purchase online and was marketed as a legal replacement for ketamine or MXE.
The first batch of the substance was said to emit a plastic-like scent, which raised concerns about potential impurities. The subsequent batch of MXiPr had a noticeably different aroma that was described as reminiscent of “pokemon cards.”
Due to its relative novelty, the effects profile of MXiPr has not yet been clearly laid out. However, the general impression among users is that it’s most similar to O-PCE or MXE but is more unpredictable and euphoric, thus differentiating it from ketamine or DCK (deschloroketamine).
|Level of Risk||Moderate|
|Most Common Side Effects||Psychosis, Seizures, Anxiety, Paranoia, Agitation, Confusion. Increased heart rate and blood pressure, Palpitations, Chest pain, and Difficulty breathing.|
|Duration of Effects||Two to five hours|
|Estimated Threshold Dose||5 mg|
|Common Dose||20 to 40 mg|
Tripsitter Safe MXiPr Guidelines
- 🐍 I understand why arylcyclohexylamine should be treated with respect
- ⚖️ I’m familiar with the laws for substituted amphetamines in my country & state
- 🍄 I’m familiar with and confident in the dose I’m taking
- 🧪 I’ve tested a sample of the substance I’m using with a drug-testing kit
- 💊 I’m not mixing any medications or other substances with MXiPr
- 🏔 I’m in a safe & comfortable environment with people I trust
- 🐺 One of the members of my group is responsible and sober (AKA a trip sitter)
- ⏳ I have nothing important scheduled for after the trip
- 🧠 I’m in a sound & healthy state of mind
- ❤️ I don’t have any underlying health issues — don’t take MXiPr if you have underlying heart, neurological, or psychiatric disorders
- 👭 Use the buddy system — MXiPr can remove your inhibition and allow you to make unsafe decisions, always stay with people you trust, and never go out alone
- 🌵 I understand the risk of dehydration — it’s easy to become dehydrated while on MXiPr, so make sure you’re drinking a cup of water every hour while using MXiPr
- 🦻 Protect your hearing — music can be intoxicating while on MXiPr, so protect your hearing and bring ear protection before you go out to a club or concert
What Are The Effects of MXiPr?
There are no scientific studies on the effects of MXiPr, but that’s hardly a surprise. NPS (New Psychoactive Substances) are so numerous and appear with such a rapid frequency that researchers simply only have the resources to study all but the most prevalent of them.
However, we still have a wealth of information on MXiPr. Indeed, the online discussion in psychonaut forums around this compound is quite vast, which is usually a solid indicator of its popularity and of the desirability of its effects.
Here are the effects that online users typically associate with MXiPr:
- Stimulation (lower doses)
- Sedation (higher doses)
- Strong body high (tingling, numbing, or electric feelings)
- Feeling light or weightless
- Loss of motor control
- Spatial disorientation
- Pain relief
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased perspiration
- Increased conceptual or abstract thought patterns
- Frequent feelings of Déjà vu
- Dream potentiation
- Depersonalization & derealization
- Immersion enhancement
- Increased music appreciation
- Time distortion
- Thought deceleration
- Increased libido