Welcome to Trip Sitter
We provide in-depth resources aimed at promoting the safe and responsible use of psychedelics.
We believe psychedelics can be a valuable tool for self-growth, mind expansion, and mental health when used responsibly.
Education is critical for using these compounds effectively. All our guides are based on real scientific evidence and personal experience.
Follow This Project As It Develops — Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter To Recieve News & Updates
- How To Test Psychoactive Substances With Drug Testing Kits & Reagents
- Tripsitter Safe Tripping Guidelines
- What is Kambo Frog Medicine? What Are The Benefits?
- The Ultimate Guide to Microdosing Psychedelics
- Psychoactive Toad Venom (Bufo Alvarius)
- What Are N-Bombs? (25-I-NBOMe) — Avoid This Psychedelic
- Mescaline: Peyote, San Pedro, & Peruvian Torch Cactus
- What is Kratom? Is it Safe?
- How to be A Good Trip Sitter
- DXM (Dextromethorphan)
- Salvia divinorum
- Magic Mushrooms
- LSD (Acid)
- DMT (The Spirit Molecule)
The Trip Sitter Official Safe Trip Checklist:
- I understand why psychedelics should be treated with respect
- I’m familiar with the laws in my area surrounding psychedelics
- I’m familiar and confident in the dose I’m taking
- I am not taking any medications that could have a negative interaction
- I am in a safe & comfortable environment with people I trust
- One of the members of my group is responsible and sober
- I have nothing important planned for after the trip
- I am in a sound & healthy state of mind