Welcome to Trip Sitter
We advocate for the safe and responsible use of psychedelics.
We believe psychedelics are a valuable tool for self-growth, mind expansion, and mental health — when used responsibly.
Education is a key aspect of using these substances effectively.
Our guides are designed to provide accurate, up to date information on the use of psychoactive substances for the purpose of growth and healing.
All our guides are based on real scientific evidence and personal experience.
Follow This Project As It Develops — Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter:
The Trip Sitter Official Safe Trip Checklist:
- 🐍 I understand why psychedelics should be treated with respect
- ⚖️ I’m familiar with the laws in my area involving the substance I’m using
- 🍄 I’m familiar and confident in the dose I’m taking
- 🧪 I’ve tested a sample of the substance I’m using with a testing kit
- 💊 I’m not mixing any medications or other substances with my psychedelics
- 🏔️ I’m in a safe & comfortable environment with people I trust
- 🐺 One of the members of my group is responsible and sober
- ⏳ I have nothing important scheduled for after the trip
- 🧠 I’m in a sound & healthy state of mind
The feature that distinguishes psychedelic agents from other classes of drugs is their capacity to reliably induce or compel states of altered perception, thought, and feeling that is not (or cannot be) experienced otherwise except in dreams or at times of religious exaltation”— Jaffe, in “Goodman & Gilman” 8th Ed.
Substances that induce a state of “detachment” or “dissociation” from the self or environment.
Deliriants induce a state of delirium, where the user is unable to differentiate what’s real (collective experience) from a hallucination.
An oneriogen is a substance with psychedelic effects that manifest themselves in dreams. Sometimes these substances are sedative, other-times not.
Fly Agaric / Calea / African Dream Root / Syrian Rue
Experience is a master teacher, even when it’s not our own.”— Gina Greenlee
Learn how psychedelics work to change our brain chemistry, mindset, and health for the better.
Our guides are based on breakthrough scientific evidence and expert opinion.
The unexamined life is not worth living”— Socrates
Psychedelics and philosophical development go hand-in-hand.
- Psychedelic Directory
- Psychedelic FAQ
- Psychedelic Book Club
- Psychedelic Quotes
- List of Legal Psychoactive Substances
- Decriminalization vs. Legalization
Share Your Trip Experience With Us!
Have you recently engaged on a psychedelic journey? Contribute by submitting your experience with one of the forms below.
Your information will remain completely anonymous.
Psychedelic Experience Surveys:
Follow This Project As It Develops — Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter To Recieve News & Updates